Guidelines for Members, Guests and Invitees
A. Membership Eligibility:
Members have full use of Country Club facilities. Members are supplied with a non-transferable photo ID card.
In the case of a Unit that is being leased, an ID card will be supplied to each renter for the duration of the lease in accordance with paragraph D below; provided, however that the Unit Owners of the leased Unit (and their minor children, if any) have first surrendered all of their ID cards to the Country Club. For purposes of clarifying the issuance of ID card(s) to renters, if a Unit Owner leases his or her Unit, then such Unit Owner shall no longer hold use and Membership privileges in the Country Club in the same manner as a Unit Owner, for the duration of the lease relative to the leased Unit and only the renter (as herein described) may hold such use and Membership privileges to the Country Club during said lease term. It shall be the responsibility of the lessor-Unit Owner to notify the Board of the Country Club in writing of any such lease and provide the ID office at the Country Club with a copy of said lease, together with a listing of the intended occupants to be resident in the Unit and proof of Unit residence (each adult resident providing proof of residence such as utility bill, government issued identification or such other proof of residence as shall be determined by the Board of the Country Club from time to time). If so intended by the terms of the lease, renters may register his/her/their children with the Country Club for purposes of obtaining ID cards for such children pursuant to Paragraph C below, such children being 15 years of age or older, provided, however, that any child over the age of 18 years of age must also show proof of residency in the leased Unit.
It shall be the responsibility of the Unit Owner to notify the Country Club of a termination of any such lease within thirty (30) calendar days of such termination.
For purposes of clarifying these Country Club Member ship Rules and Regulations, any individual that is a Unit Owner is a Member unless their Unit is rented as described above, in which case, the renter shall exercise such Unit Owners use and membership privileges at the Country Club. The spouse or “domestic partner” of a Unit Owner shall also be deemed to be a Member for all purposes. Domestic partners must demonstrate that they are in a committed relation of mutual support that is the functional equivalent of a marriage and be willing to provide the Board of the Country club with proof establishing their domestic partnership. Proof of domestic partnership may be demonstrated to the Board of the Country Club by providing one or more of the following items: evidence of a joint banking account, or title and registration of joint ownership of an automobile, or any other documentary evidence as the Board of the Country Club may request. If an individual is not a Unit Owner/Member or a renter or spouse or domestic partner of a Unit Owner (as stated above) then such individual is a Guest. Neither the parents of a Unit Owner nor the children of a Unit Owner who do not live with Unit Owner on a full time basis shall be considered as Members. Final determinations of whether any individual is a Guest of the Country Club shall be made by the Board of the Country Club. The Board of the Country Club reserves the right to determine whether any Member or renter is abusing the privileges hereinabove described (including, but not limited to, exercising any right of the Board to deny access to the Country Club as a result of Member delinquency in paying fees due the Country Club) and shall further reserve the right to regulate access to the Country Club in furtherance of the operation of the Country Club.
C. ID Card Age Requirement:
A resident family member for which a card is requested, must be 15 years of age or older. This card must be requested by the parent or guardian. Residents 14 years of age or under, will be referred to as children.
D. Obtaining A Country Club ID Card:
Members have full use of Country Club facilities. Members are supplied with a non-transferable photo ID card. Unit Owners are Members of the Country Club having use and Membership privileges at the Country Club unless their unit is rented out to another person.
E. Guest Pass Requirements:
An application/approval form for a guest pass for each guest will be issued by the Phase Association office. Each application/approval form will include the requesting members’ name and length of stay of the guest. Application/approval forms are to be presented to the Country Club ID office for issuance of a guest pass. A guest pass will be limited to a maximum of 21 consecutive days. A guest pass may be issued six times within a twelve (12) month period.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
APPLICABLE TO MEMBERS, LESSEES, GUESTS AND INVITEES
1. Walkways, entrances, roadways, stairways and driveways within Country Club areas shall not be obstructed or used for any purpose other than egress or ingress. Traffic and sign regulations shall be observed.
2. Unattended bicycles must be parked in the provided bicycle rack. No personal property shall be allowed to stand unattended in any Country Club area.
3. No person shall make any noises in Country Club areas which will disturb or annoy Members/guests or allow anything to occur that will interfere with the rights of Members/guests or perform any immoral or illegal act.
4. Removal of Country Club property from Club premises is prohibited. Loss of, or damage to Club property, by any Member, his guest or invitee, shall be charged to the Member.
5. No Member/guest shall request any employee of Pine Island Ridge Country Club to perform private work.
6. No Member/guest shall be permitted to bring any flammable liquids or explosive articles deemed to be hazardous to life, limb or property, to any portion of the Country Club areas other than lighting fluid at the barbecue area. No firearms are permitted on any portion of Country Club property.
7. Members shall be responsible for the actions of their children, guests and employees.
8. Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by a parent or sponsor, who is a Member, while in any Country Club area. No one under 15 years of age is permitted in the locker rooms, saunas, showers, steam rooms or exercise room. Children shall be allowed to play only in that portion of Country Club areas designated for play. No one under the age of twelve (12) is permitted to play pool.
9. No outside food may be brought into the Country Club building. All food consumed in the pool area must be in the designated area. Drinkable liquids in the pool area must be in plastic containers.
10. Complaints regarding management of the Country Club or actions of Members/guests shall be in writing and directed to the President.
11. The Country Club is solely for the use of Members/guests. Use of some of the facilities may require a signed Waiver of Liability.
12. Members/guests shall not display any sign, advertisement or notice of any type on Country Club property or public right-of-way.
13. No pets of any kind, except service animals, are permitted on any portion of Country Club Property.
14. Members using the Exercise room are required to sign a Waiver of Liability and shall use the exercise equipment at their own risk. Member shall be billed for any damage caused to the equipment. See rule #8 for age restrictions. Procedures for entry to the Exercise room are at the Security Desk. The Exercise room is restricted to Members only.
16. Members who wish to reserve a room in the Country Club shall make the request through the Country Club office. Approval for such requests will be based on availability. No commercial usage is permitted. Any damage to the facilities shall be the responsibility of the Member requesting the use of the room.
17. Member and/or affair sponsoring Member, shall be in attendance at the affair and have a valid Country Club ID card on their person. Guests, not accompanied by a Member, must have a valid Country Club guest pass in their possession. The Country Club reserves the right to refuse service, and/or ask anyone to leave the premises who is in violation of the Rules and Regulations. Expired ID cards will not be honored.
18. The interior of the Country Club is a non-smoking area per Florida Statute, Section 386.204.
19. Cards and other games of chance may be played in the Country Club. No cash may
be used or displayed.
20. Organizations using Club facilities on a scheduled basis, must have at least
80% of the attendees Members of the Country Club.
21. Violation of any Country Club Rule or Regulation, will come under the
jurisdiction of Section II of the Country Club By-Laws.